Personal Data (hereinafter “Data”) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an “identifiable natural person” is deemed to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity; as this term is defined by the regulations in force.
1- Identity of the Data Controller
The Data processing manager is Farah Casabianca – Telephone: +33 6 52 08 68 64 – Email: email@example.com – Address: 15 rue des Halles, 75001 PARIS – Siret number 902 834 514 00017.
2- What Data is collected?
Depending on the way in which you interact with Farah Casabianca and the purpose of this interaction, in particular during the navigation of the user and according to the entry by him of the information concerning him (example: Opening of account, connection, taking contact…), Farah Casabianca may collect the following Data:
2.1 Data relating to your identity: this Data designates in particular your surname, your first name, your e-mail address, your postal address or your telephone number, your company name and your company’s website.
2.2 Data relating to navigation: this Data refers to data concerning the way in which the User navigates on the Site. This Data may include IP address, screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
2.3 Data relating to the use of social networks: when you interact with social network features.
3- How is your Data collected?
3.1. Depending on how you interact with Farah Casabianca, the latter may collect your Data in the manner described below.
3.2. Farah Casabianca collects your Data directly from you when you fill out a contact or quote form, or when you contact Farah Casabianca (for example by sending her an e-mail).
3.3. Farah Casabianca indirectly collects your Data when you browse the Sites using cookies and beacons under the conditions defined above.
3.4. When you provide Data to Farah Casabianca, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is accurate and complete. If so, you need to update them.
3.5. The mandatory nature of the answers is indicated to the user on the personal data collection forms by the presence of an asterisk next to the field(s) concerned. Otherwise, the information requested is optional.
If the user does not provide the mandatory information presented as indicated above, the request related to this data collection may not be processed or its processing may be delayed.
4- How is your Data intended?
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide Farah Casabianca services, improve them and maintain a secure environment.
Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the site by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the site;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- offering the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the site;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences.
5- Who is your Data intended for?
5.1. Your Data is processed by Farah Casabianca’s internal teams. In addition, only service providers and their personnel with limited authorization are authorized to access your Data and this, with regard to the specific services entrusted to them and which they must perform on the exclusive behalf of Farah Casabianca in strict compliance with particular obligations of security and confidentiality.
5.2 Personal data may be shared with third parties in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the site, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when Farah Casabianca uses the services of service providers to provide user support and advertising. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
- if required by law, Farah Casabianca may transmit data to respond to claims against him and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- if Farah Casabianca is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership procedure, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
6- How is your Data protected?
Farah Casabianca takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Data in order, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed and that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
All your data is encrypted using an SSL certificate.
However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and Farah Casabianca cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
7- What are your rights?
7.1. In accordance with the applicable regulations, you can at any time exercise your right of access to the Data, rectification and deletion of the Data concerning you as well as you oppose the processing of the said Data.
When they are applicable, you finally have a right to erasure, a right to limit the processing of your Data as well as a right to the portability of said Data, solely and only under strictly defined conditions. by applicable regulations.
7.2. When your Data is processed with your consent, you can revoke it at any time. However, you are informed that the processing implemented prior to this revocation will remain valid.
7.3. You can exercise your rights, recalled above in point 7.1, by contacting Farah Casabianca, electronically, at the following coordinates: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also update or delete data held about you by logging into your account and configuring the settings for that account. In addition, you have the right to delete said account by writing to the email address: email@example.com
It should be noted that information shared with other users of the site, such as posts on forums, may remain visible to other users of the site even after the deletion of the account.
8- For how long do we keep your Data?
Your Personal Information is kept by Farah Casabianca only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 2 above, which cannot exceed 24 months, subject to the obligations to retain certain data in application of the legal provisions or regulations, in particular those applicable to the real estate transaction activity carried out by Farah Casabianca, the settlement of disputes and to assert, exercise and/or defend our rights.
In addition, your data may be kept longer either after obtaining your consent, or in the form of archiving, to meet any legal and regulatory obligations imposed on Farah Casabianca or even during the legal protection periods.
You are informed that, during your visits to the Site, one or more Cookies may be installed on your device.
9.1. What is a cookie ?
Within the meaning of this Policy, the Cookie designates all the forms of access and registration of information on your terminal and in particular the information sent by the Sites and stored by your browser on a dedicated space on the hard disk of the said terminal. .
9.2. Why and how are Cookies used?
Ensure the operation and optimize the performance of the Sites,
Adapt the Sites to your preferences. For example, the Site adapts to the display preferences of your terminal, in particular by taking into account the language used or the display resolution.
Facilitate your navigation, in particular by avoiding having to re-enter information each time you visit the Sites,
Carry out the audience measurement of the Sites and the communications addressed to you,
Develop the interactivity of the Sites.
9.2.2. You are also informed that Farah Casabianca allows third parties to place Cookies via the Sites. Farah Casabianca draws your attention to the fact that these Cookies are solely and only operated by these third parties.
9.3. What types of Cookies are used?
9.3.1 Technical Cookies
The purpose of Technical Cookies is to facilitate navigation on the Site, to enable and improve the operation of the Sites as well as access to the various functionalities of the Sites.
They also make it possible to implement security measures. For example, when applicable to you, by asking you to log in to the exhibitor space again after a certain period of time.
You are informed that if you choose to deactivate these Technical Cookies, access to our services could then be altered. In this context, the responsibility of the Company can not be engaged in any capacity.
9.3.2. Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience Measurement Cookies make it possible to measure the number of visits to the Sites and the communications sent to you (content, sections, time spent, browser used, etc.).
You are informed that these Audience Measurement Cookies may, where appropriate, be placed on the Sites by third parties on behalf of Farah Casabianca.
9.3.3. Third-Party Cookies linked to social network sharing buttons (Third-Party Social Network Cookies)
Third-party cookies from social networks allow the content of the Site to be shared with third parties. This is, in particular, the case for “share” or “like” buttons from third parties such as Facebook or Twitter. Farah Casabianca does not control these Third-Party Social Network Cookies and the Data collected through the management companies of these social networks.
If you do not want the social network management companies to link the data collected through our Sites to the account you hold, you must first disconnect from the social network.
The User is invited to consult the personal data protection policies of the companies managing the social networks concerned.
9.4. What is the retention period of Cookies?
In accordance with the principles relating to Data protection, you are informed that Cookies are kept for the period strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are used and this, within the limits defined by the competent protection authority.
9.5. How can you manage the deposit and reading of Cookies?
9.5.1. You are informed that you can modify the settings of our browser relating to cookies in order to deactivate all or part of the cookies:
- For Internet Explorer™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the “Confidentiality” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Chrome™: open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced options” then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”, and choose the desired options or follow the following link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py ?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Opera™: open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu, then select “Delete private data”; click on the “Detailed options” tab, then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
9.5.2. The main social network management companies also have pages dedicated to Cookies as presented below:
- For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- For Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- For LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- For Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- For YouTube, you will find the necessary help to delete cookies from the Google Chrome browser by clicking on the following link: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?hl=fr but also the policy information on cookies from the following link: https://www.google.fr/intl/fr/policies/technologies/cookies/
With regard to social networks, the User must follow the steps specific to the social network concerned to deactivate cookies.
When you leave a comment on the Farah Casabianca website, the data entered in the comment form, your IP address and your browser user agent are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
In addition, if you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies.
An anonymized string created from your e-mail address (also called a hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. The confidentiality clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile photo will be publicly visible next to your comment.
11- Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves the same as if the visitor were to that other site.